Long Distance Ring

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Long Distance Ring

Since moving to Rogers Home Phone, we noticed that we get a unique, longer ring for long distance  calls.

However, we've noticed that this ring is confusing our answering machine.  Specifically, it thinks the long distance ring is 2 rings each time, and thus the machine picks up in 2 rings instead of 4, which is irritating.

We do not want to move to Rogers voicemail, so does anyone know if the long distance ring can be disabled?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Long Distance Ring

*49 will disable the distinctive ring.  Or, you can us the online manager available under your MyRogers account.

I Plan to Stick Around

Great, *49 worked - thank you!

Looked for the same option in the online manager area, and could not find it.   If you can direct me for future reference (by others) would be great.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

To log into the online manager, go here: https://www.rogers.com/web/OnlineManager.portal

There is a link for ring settings. Click on "configure" for Long Distance Ring and change your settings to "No".