How do you inactivate call forwarding from home to cell phone. I know to activate it is *72

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

How do you inactivate call forwarding from home to cell phone. I know to activate it is *72

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: How do you inactivate call forwarding from home to cell phone. I know to activate it is *72

try *72 again.. .Maybe forward the calls to your home phone number again?
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersRavi
Retired Moderator

Re: How do you inactivate call forwarding from home to cell phone. I know to activate it is *72

Hi andreav,

To de-activate Call Forward - All Calls:

Pick up the handset, wait for the tone and dial * 7 3.
Listen for two beeps and hang up.
I've Been Around

I have been on many pages here now and thing are just getting worse. Firstly I cannot get the call forwarding to work. There are no beeps. Do I turn the phone on for a dial tone, or just push the buttons? It does not tell me. Then there is no beeps anyways. And now, I cannot get into my account. I am locked out. 

Hi @rhbuicklucerne6,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

To activate call forwarding:

• Pick up the handset. Wait for the dial tone.
  • Dial *72.
  • Enter the 10-digit forward-to number.
    • If someone answers the number you dialed, make sure to stay on the line for at least five seconds or Call Forward will not be activated.

Hope this helps!

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia