Home Phone Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Home Phone Outage

hi, how can i make a call without my number being displayed

I've Been Around

Fredericton here and yes, I'm experiencing the same kind of outage.  Internet is fine but phone isn't working.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi leafer,

I live in the Ottawa area (Manotick) and also have home phone outage. I have been out since Tuesday and have been lead to understand that this is an Ottawa wide issue with no date for resolution at this time. Very frustrating, very poor service. BTW resetting the modem does no good. 

Hello @SROMSKY!

Welcome to our Community!

Are you still without service at this time? If so, we'd like to help. I've been in the middle of outages without ETAs for many different services and it's never a fun feeling to be left in the dark. At the very least, we can seek out an ETA for you if the outage is still ongoing.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes,

still without service. You can reference support Ticket # C141369162

fyi, numerous of your CSR’s have offered the same service but have come up empty. Hope you have some luck. 

Hello, @Leafer.

Thank you for your continued patience. Is your home phone service not functional at all or are you experiencing degraded audio quality on the calls?

If no service, please send us a private message. If it's related to a degraded audio quality, then you shall be notified once it's fixed. Thank you again for your patience. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin