cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding No Answer or Busy to cell phone

falcios
I'm an enthusiast

I want to call forward calls from my Home Phone that are not answered after 3 rings or busy to my cell phone and not go to voice mail.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Call Forwarding No Answer or Busy to cell phone

falcios
I'm an enthusiast

This is the reply:

When you subscribe to voicemail, the star codes will only enable/disable the ability to take a message when there is no answer. To use this feature to forward calls, you must unsubscribe from voicemail and subscribe to the Calling Forwarding or Home & AwayTM Online-Manager feature.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @falcios!

Being able to get the most out of your home phone experience is certainly important! Alas at this time this would not be possible as both busy and no answer are reserved for voicemail and voicemail is included/mandatory with Ignite Home Phone. For more information on forwarding calls you can check out the Rogers Help & Support pages: 
here : Forward calls when line is busy – Rogers Home Phone 
and
here : Forward calls when there’s no answer – Rogers Home Phone.

@RogersAndy

Thanks @RogersAndy for the response.
I've tried the forwarding calls when there's no answer option.
When I enter *92 initially my cell phone number doesn't ring.
It states if the number you forward doesn't pick up then *92 again and enter the number.
When I enter *92 the second time I just get a busy signal.
Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I'm glad we were able to assist further via PM! Let us know if you have any further questions.

@RogersAndy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm also glad that the issue was resolved, but it would be nice to know how it was resolved (what was done) to reach a resolution.

falcios
I'm an enthusiast

This is the reply:

When you subscribe to voicemail, the star codes will only enable/disable the ability to take a message when there is no answer. To use this feature to forward calls, you must unsubscribe from voicemail and subscribe to the Calling Forwarding or Home & AwayTM Online-Manager feature.

Hope this helps.

DominicB
I plan to stick around

There is no technical reason why calls cannot be diverted from voicemail and then placed back on busy or no answer treatment.  But of course, Rogers dumped the CS 2000s. that could do that.

It used to be *90 *91 *92 *93

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation