Blocking unwanted call on Rogers Home Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Blocking unwanted call on Rogers Home Phone

I don't seem to see this option on MyRogers.

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: Blocking unwanted call on Rogers Home Phone

Good Afternoon @HogWildMark,

Have you registered your number with the Rogers One Number feature? If you haven't click here and once you register you will be able to log in and block any unwanted callers.

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Could always just block the numbers from your device directly. On Android it adds it to a 'reject' list that rejects the call when it comes in.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @HogWildMark

You have many options. On most Android Smartphones they have the " Reject" list which can let you add a number & gets rejected. The problem with that it goes straight to your voicemail. That is the downfall. There are a few apps in the Play Store which will let you block numbers & won't go to your voicemail but give them " This customer is not available at the moment" memo. I know with Apple you add the number in the Reject list & blocks calls & incoming text messages which i love.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you but I was looking for information for our home phone services.. @ROGERSHELPS on twitter fixed me up so I can manage this on MyRogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @HogWildMark

Then yes this should be on MyRogers.

I've Been Around

is it possible to block a certain number from calling home phones. Receiving scam calls daily.

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hi @harper15

One of many ways that I like is Online Manager. It allows you to block 1 specific number, or "private/unknown" numbers and also helps you set up call forwarding when you are not at home or unique ring-tones for friends and family number calling in. All-inclusive in this 1 feature

Online Manager is considered a pick feature for home phone. So it can be part of your package or as an add-on based on the package you have. If you already have it, you just need to log into myRogers and access it.

You can find the feature details here on our website: Home & Away Online Manager

Hope this helps,

RogersShakir