cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Outgoing Calls on Home Phone

Sleeklynn
I've been around

Hi guys, is there a way to lock my home phone from making outgoings calls at all both locally and long distance.

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Block Outgoing Calls on Home Phone

RogersMaude

Hello @Sleeklynn,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Rogers Community! This is a very unique question as we're normally asked about incoming calls rather than outgoing ones.

I'm afraid there is no such thing as a local calls "blocker". Here's a list of the Calling Features your can get with Rogers Home Phone:

• Long Distance Lock
  • Home & Away™ Voicemail
  • Home & Away™ Online-Manager
  • Call Display/TV Call Display
  • Call Waiting
  • Three Way Calling
  • Call Return - Busy/Last
  • Call Transfer
  • Distinctive Ring
  • Call Display Blocking
  • Auto Connect

For more information, or if you want to know exactly what each feature includes, check out the What Home Phone Calling Features are there? article. 😉

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Mellissa1
I've been around

This is a good thing to have with a parent that has dementia and calls people numerous times without remembering.... once the receiving person expresses that they wish for the calls to stop it would be great to be able to block an outgoing number from being called.  

Good evening @Mellissa1,

Welcome to the Community!

I completely understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the feedback. If we ever introduce such a feature it would be updated in the link RogersMaude has posted above!

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation