cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

911 Not Working

MissFleure
I've been around

We have had two accidents in less then 6 months and both times, the 911 service wasn’t working. The technicians are unable to assist. Anybody knows what’s the next steps? An elderly couple that isn’t getting any help to fix their issue. Anybody knows if it’s an hardware or internet? Would getting a new landline solve? Or changing provider that actually provides an essential service. Thoughts??

1 REPLY 1

Re: 911 Not Working

RogersZia

Good evening @MissFleure and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums. 

I truly do understand the gravity of the situation. We'll try our best to get this issue resolved as soon as we can. 

I just have a couple of questions. Do your parents have an Ignite Home Phone or are they on a legacy service? What happens when you try to dial 911 from your parents home phone? Do you hear a tone or dead air? Has this happened with any other phone numbers too? Are you aware if the service worked on your parents home phone at all? Has technical support provided any background on what could be causing the issue? 

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can review the troubleshooting completed on the service. You can learn about our private message system in this blog. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation