10 days without home phone service is UNACCEPTABLE.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

10 days without home phone service is UNACCEPTABLE.

Home phone service went a day ago and Rogers claims earliest date to even have tech look at it is Aug 6. It is unacceptable to expect a client to live without even basic 911 service for any length of time, but 10 days is nit only laughable but should should be an embarrassment to Rogers to even suggest such a thing.
2 points; you either dot not have sufficient techs to service your system or your system is so poor they are all too busy to even prioritize a NO service call. Most 3rd world countries have better service.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: 10 days without home phone service is UNACCEPTABLE.

I would agree on this.

TV, Internet.. whatever, those are more entertainment, and could wait.

BUT, home phone service, should always be a priority, as you said for 911 emergency, etc.

It is one reason i have yet to move from a home phone service to a VOIP solution.
I dont trust the phone to run solely on internet.. internet flakey? No phone.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Zoltair

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums.

Definitely understand your frustration and we'd like to help look into this for you.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist.

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My service has been restored, it finally took 3 days, still unacceptable for home phone service. Managers blaming front line reps, Techs blaming dispatch. As I communicated with no fewer then 6 different front line reps on this issue and all claimed the same, they are obviously reading from the same book, so no fault with them. The tech did no get the ticket till the 3rd day, and even he stated he would of been here within 24 hrs to fix a no-service call. Middle management was at a loss as to why he was not made aware of a no service event to ensure it got expedited as Roger's is obligated too by their operating license. Was not able to talk to anyone at dispatch to see when they got the order, but I plan to follow up through the upper management chains at my disposal.