Signing in

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Signing in

This is interesting.  

For the past month or so the only way I could sign in was to use Chrome incognito  but tonight that didn't work. 

However,  out of curiosity I tried just using Chrome and could sign in with no problem.   It seems every time I try to sign is is an adventure.   😄

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

It seems to be different for everybody and appears to go in cycles.  Two weeks ago I was able to sign in normally and started to keep track of the days.  A couple of days ago that failed and I had to resort to a work-around. This is using Firefox with no cookie or data manipulation.  Once this cycle has run its course and it's back to normal, I'll post the timeline and the tricks I used.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, I've gone through a cycle with Firefox without resorting to deleting cookies or site data. Here is how it's gone:

Monday Aug 23 Community Forums sign-in works
4:55 PM 9/3/2021 Loop started. Went to PayGo balance & scrolled down to CF, which worked.
11:58 AM 9/11/2021 Back to normal.

This time I didn't have to resort to using a private window before it went back to normal. The whole cycle was  19 days and it's been normal now for 2 days. I'll report back when signing in goes into another loop. Going by what others see, it's not the same for everyone. Still a mystery.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Update.  I'm back to having to use incognito.