Signing in

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Signing in

I have my notifications saved as a bookmark to sign in to the forum. Now I'm seeing this:

"Your request is currently being processed"

request.jpg

At first it was just a flash, but now it just stayed and the only way I could sign in was to go to rogers.com

Anyone else seeing this?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Signing in

I saw it too for a while on any of the Rogers Forum pages.  It seems to be fine now.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

This morning our Community vendor experienced an issue on their side. It affected other Communities as well.

While still on going in some aspect, most issues have been solved. Our vendor continues to monitor at this time.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

No problem signing in this tine. Thanks.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I had issues signing in yesterday morning, I simply just gave up and waited til later onto try and it worked

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersDarrell wrote:

This morning our Community vendor experienced an issue on their side. It affected other Communities as well.

While still on going in some aspect, most issues have been solved. Our vendor continues to monitor at this time.

Some of us have been showing up here as logged in/idle for more than a week now, and still are.  Is there a "magic" URL that we can use to log ourselves out of all sessions on all Rogers.com services?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@-G- wrote:

Some of us have been showing up here as logged in/idle for more than a week now, and still are.  Is there a "magic" URL that we can use to log ourselves out of all sessions on all Rogers.com services?

Thanks!

I can't remember how long it took to have to sign in again after leaving the site, but it may be 30 minutes.  A couple of times lately I found myself still logged in after returning after a longer time.  But I never physically sign out, just close the window or tab in Firefox, or just go elsewhere. Not sure that's a problem, unless you have others using your computer.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Normally, a Forum session times out after 60 minutes of inactivity.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @-G- 

Is this still happening for you?

I can confirm on both Chrome and FireFox on this side we're auto logged out after 30 min. or so.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersDarrell  I do not have any trouble signing in.  I also usually log out explicitly.  In the past, if I ever closed my browser without logging out, the system would log me out automatically after 60 minutes of idle time... and "Users Online" would no longer show me as logged in.  I have not tested to see whether or not the system currently logs me out after an idle period.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/usersonlinepage shows that I have been logged in and idle for 22000+ minutes and counting, even when I am logged out, and even now, while I am currently logged in and active.  5 other users are in the same situation.