Signing in to the forum

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Signing in to the forum

I noticed that the last time I signed in yesterday and so far today. This time I didn't even have to choose my account.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear @57 

Slow and steady, we're working out all the bugs.

RogersDarrell

I'm a Senior Advisor

False alarm. This time clicking my notifications didn't  work. Still a work in "progress".

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes, a work in progress. Although it worked properly for most of yesterday, this morning, after the login password, I was taken to MyRogers (the accounts popup where I'm asked to choose between my two (cellphone/cable) accounts).  At that point I need to click the notifications link a second time to be taken to the notifications.  I don't need to bother selecting an account.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Same here. It went to a promo page and I had to click the login link at the top right. When I tried to "like" your post, that didn't work.  Closing the window and trying again, I got the normal login popup.  Perhaps Rogers doesn't want the promo page bypassed.

I'm a Senior Advisor

At the risk of speaking too soon, the signing in process seems to have settled down to how it was before when I clicked my notifications bookmark.  The only inconsistencies are that occasionally it goes to an iPhone promo page and sometimes I'm presented with a popup to choose my cable or PayGo account, but not always.