Signing in to the forum

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Signing in to the forum

For the past few months logins have been fine for me, outside of the extra click I usually need to get to my notifications.  This morning I got the following message:

You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here.

I obviously do have notifications, so something must be amiss. I tried Chrome, FF, Chrome Incognito, cleared cache and Rogers cookies...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm able to get to my notifications again. Thanks.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I've bookmarked my notifications page and usually it's been 2 clicks to get there, occasionally just one. Any new notifications are in bold. A couple of times yesterday and today I got a banner saying "You have no new notifications" or something like that. Today I also got an email that a topic I'm subscribed to had a new post, even though I have email notifications turned off. Odd.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

This is the first time in a couple of days that I could sign into the forums ( for however long I can stay signed in).
I could easily sign in to MyRogers but no matter what I tried getting signed into the forums was a no go.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Since the last few posts were regarding notification issues, I thought I'd post here that I don't see the appropriate notifications on my notifications page, nor via e-mail.  I should be notified if I get a "like" and if someone replies in a thread where I have participated.  I have not seen those this afternoon.

Also, yesterday I received an e-mail regarding a thread to which I subscribe, however, I shouldn't be getting that e-mail.  Looks like something is amiss with notifications/e-mails again.

I'll try clearing cache and cookies again and re-check my settings...

I'm a Senior Advisor

This last week I've received two email notifications of new posts to threads I'm following. I have email notifications turned off. Other than that it's been "normal". My notifications bookmark pops up which account to choose, which I bypass by clicking the bookmark again.  Except a couple times it actually went straight to my notifications. Little inconsistencies I've come to accept.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Notifications working again. If someone did anything, thanks.