Notifications

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Notifications

Something is not quite right. Signing in this morning it froze, tried again and it worked, but no new notifications. I browsed the forums I follow and found new posts in threads I'm subscribed to. Sometimes the board was very slow responding.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Thank you both for flagging this issue @OLDYELLR & @57!

We started noticing issues with the Community last night as well and have brought them up to the attention of the team in charge. We truly appreciate you took the time to let us know and apologize for the inconveniences this may cause you.

We are optimistic that they should be resolved in a timely manner. If anything else arises in the meantime, or if you are able to confirm that it's fixed before we do, please update this thread. Thanks so much!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

This time signing is worked fine and Notifications came up normally.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes, notifications seem to be working OK again.  Not much activity in the Rogers forum (or the threads that I participate in), so it's a bit early to confirm if it's working correctly all the time.