cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

This morning I had 10 email notifications for replies in topics I'm following. I usually start by clicking one of the email links to get to the Forum, then the Sign In icon at the top, then my avatar at the top, which shows I have 4 notifications. Why does the Forum just show me 4 notifications when my emails show me all 10?

(It's not that I can't still find the new messages, I just want to know why the difference.)

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Notifications

Thank you both for flagging this issue @OLDYELLR & @57!

We started noticing issues with the Community last night as well and have brought them up to the attention of the team in charge. We truly appreciate you took the time to let us know and apologize for the inconveniences this may cause you.

We are optimistic that they should be resolved in a timely manner. If anything else arises in the meantime, or if you are able to confirm that it's fixed before we do, please update this thread. Thanks so much!

RogersMaude

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

This time signing is worked fine and Notifications came up normally.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes, notifications seem to be working OK again.  Not much activity in the Rogers forum (or the threads that I participate in), so it's a bit early to confirm if it's working correctly all the time.

Topic Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 in conversation