Forum Login has changed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Forum Login has changed

I just logged in and was able to get to the "Reply to Message" screen right away.  I'll let you know if I encounter the problems mentioned recently by several people.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Me too.

Peter
Toronto
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Thanks guys for the feedback.

We are still working to resolve the Firefox loop issue, but I am glad to know this quick fix regarding the Iphone page worked.

I'll keep everyone posted on updates.

RogersRoland

I'm a Senior Advisor

This time signing in with Firefox went smoothly without having to repeat clicking the icon.  It's been a long time. Now don't fix what's not broken. Smiley Wink

(Hoping it is actually fixed and not an anomaly.)

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's not fixed completely. When I hit reply just now it took me to the iPhone/Other Rogers red screen. I clicked "other" (or whatever the non-iPhone option is), I then had to find my way back to the forums, find the post, click reply again and this time it allowed me to log in and took me to the "Reply to Message" page.

Retired Moderator

@57,

Silly question, are you signed in when you attempt to reply to a post? Also, how often does this occur?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersRoland:

I am not signed in when I attempt to reply. When working properly, I would be taken to the login screen, then to the "Reply to Message" screen.

This morning after hitting reply I was taken to the iPhone/Continue Red screen (not the black iPhone screen). After hitting "Continue/Go to Homepage", I was taken to login, then to "Reply to Message", so that wasn't so bad, but still one step more than it should be.

In the past few days since the iPhone has been on your website, it's different almost every time I try to reply.

- sometimes it works properly taking me directly to login and "Reply to Message"

- sometimes it takes me to "iPhone/Continue" and then to login.

- sometimes it takes me to "iPhone/Continue" and then to MyRogers, then to login (but doesn't log me in to the forums properly), then I have to click on the forums link at the bottom of the page, then I need to find the post that I was trying to reply to, then I need to login again (which then works) then I'm finally at the "Reply to Message" screen.

- if I try to login via the blue link at the top right of forum pages, I often have to click it twice to get to login, so I usually hit "reply" instead .

I'm a Senior Advisor

I knew it was too good to be true. Finally signing in to Community Forums was fixed and worked. The last couple of days it's gone several steps back. The iPhone 7 spam is back in the loop and itagain takes several attempts to sign in. Smiley Mad

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator

@57 @OLDYELLR

We too have had kinks when attempting to log in. We have reported the issue and hopefully it will be resolved soon 🙂

RogersRoland

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For the past few days, the login has performed properly. I click "reply", it takes me to the login screen, and then I'm taken to the "Reply to Message" screen. No more iPhone, MyRogers, or other forum pages.  Thanks.