Forum Login has changed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Re: Forum Login has changed

@OLDYELLR,

Are you still experiencing this? I have been able to reproduce it only once but all future attempts seemed normal. I have just reported this issue regardless.

Anyone else in the Community having similar issues?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I can log in OK but keep getting an error when trying to access parts of my account:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Peter
Toronto
Retired Moderator

@pmcsplaza

Due to the high traffic generate from the device launch, I have noticed some performance issues on the MyRogers page. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.

If there is something we can assist with in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact us.

RogersRoland

Not right now thanks.

Peter
Toronto
I'm a Senior Advisor

@RogersRoland wrote:

@OLDYELLR,

Are you still experiencing this? I have been able to reproduce it only once but all future attempts seemed normal. I have just reported this issue regardless.

Anyone else in the Community having similar issues?

Yes. But then I'm using Firefox, which has been having these sign-in problems with Rogers. I suspect that the iPhone 7 thing is to direct a large number of people who must be going to Rogers to ask about upgrading.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I also had issues due to the iPhone 7 page coming up and not getting to the forums.  (Couldn't get to the AnyPlace URL on my computer either earlier today)

Seems like Rogers likes to put in new features on their website, but never, ever does adequate testing to see if it works properly.

I logged in this evening without issue, so perhaps it's been fixed.  AnyPlace Web is working OK now too.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When trying to reply to a post this evening, I again encountered the iPhone page and needed to take a circuitous route to finally be able to reply, instead of being taken immediately to the "Reply to Message" page.

I was taken to my account and then had to click on Community Forums, but got an error message, then clicked Community Forums again and was able to get to the forum, but not to the post I was replying to, so I had to find that post again and then hit reply, when I was finally taken to the "Reply to Message" page.

C'mon Rogers get your website to work properly and stop making people use workarounds and wasting our time.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I got the same runaround trying to just sign in today. I expect there are a lot of inquiries about upgrading to iPhone 7, to they throw that hurdle in the mix.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Rogers have always had an unpredicatble website.  Their servers are either not coping well or the switches leading to same are overloaded.   It was like watching paint dry getting logged in here today.  Not helped by a very insistent ad for an iPhone which has to be seen before reaching anything on the website.

Peter
Toronto
Retired Moderator

Hey everyone,

There was an update applied earlier. Can you all try deleting your cache and attempt to login again? This should address the iphone splash page redirect.

RogersRoland

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 154 replies
  • 34 Likes
  • 10 in conversation