FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

FYI, I got a the same message from Rogers this morning at 9.15 a.m. as I got last night saying Rogers was still working on the problem when, in fact, the service was restored last night. Some people who have alternate ways of receiving your messages might think the service was still down.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I think this is good, but disappointed this forum is necessary. I have been without cable, home phone and internet for the 4 hrs I've been home, and I am led to believe it's been out much longer.
There is no indication of what the problem is, or when it will be fixed. This is bad news for those if us who rely on our internet/wifi for our jobs.
More detail would be helpful for me to understand what the problem is and why it is taking so long to correct.

Hello, @Bearwithme94.

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums. Losing all three services for so long can be disruptive. Knowing more details about the service interruption and the estimated time of resolution can be helpful. 

We appreciate your feedback as we are continually looking for ways to improve. We'll pass along your suggestions for the review. 

We welcome you to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter or send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can fetch more details for you. 

RogersMoin