FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

Hey Community,

We created a page dedicated to service interruptions for Rogers TV, Internet and Home Phone. This is a pilot and we’d love your feedback.

Please do not post technical or account support questions here. Instead, please visit the appropriate board within the community and ask your question there. Alternatively, if you require assistance, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. To learn more about private messaging, please read this blog.

As always, the Community Guidelines and Terms of Use apply. Thanks for your contribution and for helping make the community a pleasant place to be!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

That's an excellent idea! I would also urge anyone reporting a service interruption to include your location. Nobody can help or confirm when we don't know where you are.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Fantastic idea!!!

I'm Here A Lot

I think it's a very good idea to have a Rogers Service Interruptions Thread. You wouldn't need to try this and that to see why you couldn't get to where you wanted to go.

M.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It would be nice if Rogers put a banner on the Rogers landing page regarding the Rogers/Yahoo e-mail issue today, along with an ETR.

I'm New Here

Would be nice to see location and stuff in the table for Southwestern Ontario cause all I see is blank but yet in London my cable and internet aren’t working due to the outage
I've Been Here Awhile

How about some actual useful info like ETA for resumption of service and services affected. And don't even get me started on the joke of this being not accessible friendly to mobile devices.....I should not have to scroll side to side with a mobile device. If my internet is with Rogers you know I have to use my mobile. My internet and tv has been down since before 7am this morning. We are past 12 hours so how about some real information. Why do we pay for service not received?
I've Been Around

I like the idea of updates, though they are not clear at the moment. As an example Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 3.44.36 PM.png

is this for 2 outages or 1, is it really affecting all of Scarborough? Not very clear

Also, for transparency why not keep an historical list of outages?

I'm Here A Lot

@Nbaron wrote:

I like the idea of updates, though they are not clear at the moment. As an example Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 3.44.36 PM.png

is this for 2 outages or 1, is it really affecting all of Scarborough? Not very clear

Also, for transparency why not keep an historical list of outages?

Hi, I am in Scarborough between Kennedy Rd. and Scar. Gen. hospital, and everything has worked ok so far today.

Remm  

Hello @Nbaron,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

We appreciate you and @remm276 taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

RogersShaun

Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.

Topic Stats