Editing posts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Editing posts

@57  It has to be an add-on. Now after starting FF in safe mode (add-ons disabled) I see the gear and can "like" posts. I don't have that many add-ons, so maybe I should disable them all and then enable them one at a time to see which is the culprit. Last week I found I could not sign into TD EasyWeb with FF. After a lot of troubleshooting I found it was because I had enabled an add-on that I don't remember disabling, something that enables right click copy on sites that don't allow it.  Made no sense, but I got rid of it and I could sign in.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, I had 8 add-ons. I disabled them all and FF showed the "gear" here. I then enabled 3, one at a time, that I knew I really needed and it still worked.  Not sure how or why I got the others, but they seem unrelated to here. If I find I need one of them I'll enable it as required, checking back here.  Lesson learned, don't just add add-ons because they seem cool and may be useful.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Full disclosure, the Firefox add-ons I had are listed below.  I disabled them all, then enabled those marked "@".

Adblock Plus @
Anti-Paywall
Behind The Overlay Revival @
convert2mp3.net Online Video Converter
DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
F.B Purity - Cleans up Facebook (WX) @
Facebook Container

If I find I need one of the disabled ones, I can always put it back and see.  Strange that disabling each one at a time didn't fix the problem, but maybe there was interaction between them.
photobucket embed fix