Customer service surveys

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Customer service surveys

Is  the Rogers survey monkey working overtime for anyone else  ...every time I access the board  whether  log in or not the survey request pops up .I even answered it once to see if that would make it go away ....to no avail .  Is it really that hard to decide what constitutes good customer service that we need to be constantly  bombarded with surveys regarding  said service ?

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Customer service surveys

I don't know what triggers it, maybe if you're  browsing around the site a lot. Heven't seen it today. I usually dismiss it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey @OLDYELLR @barndoor,

The survey frequency are based on cookies. If you guys are using Incognito/Private mode on your browser, it will pop every time.

RogersRoland

I'm a Senior Advisor

RogersRoland wrote:

Hey @OLDYELLR @barndoor,

The survey frequency are based on cookies. If you guys are using Incognito/Private mode on your browser, it will pop every time.

RogersRoland

Back when signing in was a big problem, one trick I used was deleting Rogers cookies. That would explain why I got more surveys then.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation