cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance tablets can be included on the new operating system upgrade list?

RyanKvisle
I've been around

Any chance tablets can be included on the new operating system upgrade list?      I've got an galaxy tab s2 that I'm desperate to see upgraded.  Smiley Happy    I note that rogers is still selling them so they are a current device....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Any chance tablets can be included on the new operating system upgrade list?

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)

@RyanKvisle

Check out the most recent OS Upgrades page; the Xperia Z3 Compact and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 have been added.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Any chance tablets can be included on the new operating system upgrade list?

RogersMoin

Hello, @RyanKvisle

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your suggestion, I appreciate it very much. I'll pass on your suggestion to the relevant support group. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

RogersDarrell

@RyanKvisle

Check out the most recent OS Upgrades page; the Xperia Z3 Compact and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 have been added.

brewcrew43
I'm a frequent visitor

@RogersDarrell Anny reason why we are May 16 and there's no update to be seen on my tab S2?

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation