cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Box 360, X-Box One, PS3, PS4, WiiU or PC: What are you playing right now?

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Now that E3 and Comic-Con are behind us we've all had a chance to salivate over what's coming and what we have been able to get our hands on.

Regardless of what you're system of choice is, what are you playing right now and what are you waiting for?

Myself, I'm still chugging along with my X-Box 360 and I'm half way through my 3rd tour of Far Cry 3. I love this game! I find it just so much fun to play. On deck for this winter I still have to play Skyrim and Assassin Creed: Black Flag.

I know I know, I'm way too far behind. But I've got to hurry up because AC: Unity is just around the corner and I am excited! That multiplayer concept looks insane.Smiley LOL

60 REPLIES 60

Re: X-Box 360, X-Box One, PS3, PS4, WiiU or PC: What are you playing right now?

Definitely worth the extra cash to get the larger HDD, especially if you have XBox Live and are downloading your free games every month.  I upgraded my PS3 "phat" (original) model to a 1TB HDD. So good! 🙂

Bonus tip for PSN members: You can download completely free TV episodes and UFC fights from Sony at...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/free-tv/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FREETVCA

There are a few full episodes, some bonus comic-con content, etc.  No catch, totally legal and free!

Not sure of the link but I'm thinking Xbox has some free movies, etc, as well.

@robindp wrote:

Definitely worth the extra cash to get the larger HDD, especially if you have XBox Live and are downloading your free games every month.  I upgraded my PS3 "phat" (original) model to a 1TB HDD. So good! 🙂

Bonus tip for PSN members: You can download completely free TV episodes and UFC fights from Sony at...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/free-tv/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FREETVCA

There are a few full episodes, some bonus comic-con content, etc.  No catch, totally legal and free!

Yeah, i do have a LIVE sub.
Even though i dont always play them, even on my 360, i 'buy' the free games up every month, just dont download them yet.

Someone clued me in on the Xbox One ones... that even if you dont have a XBO, you can still 'buy' the free games NOW and have them when you do.

That's right. You can see what the free games are on your Xbox 360, and you can hit a button that says "Get for XBox One" and it redeems the free game for you on your account, so when you login to your XBox One you'll have it. It's pretty awesome.

Have kind of started a new one on my PC...
Only took... like 3+ hours to set up >.>

Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2).

Its far from perfect.. playing on japanese servers.. with only 1/2 english modded screens.. its fairly confusing 😛
The the graphics are fighting system is pretty good 🙂

Just pushed my XBOX 360's (both of em - 20GB HDD and 60GB HDD) back into service.  Installed+configured shomi, Netflix, Rogers anyplace TV, and TMN GO. 

Been watching "NCIS" on shomi, since I missed everything prior to the current season (some some episodes here and there, but not much).  If you guys are on shomi, check it out! 🙂

Also, GRID 2 is a PS3 freebie this month for you PS+ users!

BLEGH.. may have put the kibosh on getting a xbox one anytime soon.

Wife wants to play halo, which is great.  But she likes playing it with others.

Fine, when we are playing 'halo' nights once or twice a year when friends come over and we do multiplayer.

BUT.. campaign.... SINGLE PLAYER ONLY on one screen.  You can do campaign multiplayer, across xbox live.. but not localy.

NOT COOL 😞

That is bad news, no co-operative local campaign? 

Also, your WIFE wants to play Halo with you? Lucky. 

I feel like we just skimmed over that part. 🙂

How about The Division? I didn't get to try closed beta, so I am hoping I get some hours on the Open Beta that is running until Sunday.

Anyone else tried it? Opinions? It Looks good in my opinion, but gameplay will determine the final verdict for me.

RogersShakir

I managed to get a few days worth during the Closed Beta. I'll try and find sometime this weekend to see what changes have been made to the Open Beta 🙂

If it doesn't tickle my fancy I will fall back to Diablo 3.

I'm still on last generation and further back for my games. No Xbone or PS4 for me. Not on this wage. Man Sad

Been getting back into The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, as after off and on play for nearly four years I have one achievement left to get, which requires me to level to 78 and kill a legendary dragon. Believe it or not there are still quests/words of power/locations I haven't found after 300+ hours in the game so I'm utilizing a search for all that stuff to help me level.

But you wanna go further back, I fired up the previous entry The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind last night. That was a trip.

No worries @lockdown2341 - older games are still excellent and now cheaper than ever thanks to freebies on Origin (EA), sales on Steam and sites like www.kijiji.ca.

Just pressed my XBox 360 consles back into service and re-discovering my old favorties, including CoD (various) and WWE games.

Finally, I see a bunch of original PS3s (refurbished) hitting Kijiji - I have one and they are great because they support PS1 and PS2 games on disc.

So many games, so little time! 🙂

Darp85
I'm here a lot

ACTest.jpg

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Recently picked up a WiiU

The other gaming stuff is down in the basement tv room (wife doesnt want a million Infinity and Skylander figures in the living room :P)

So wanted something to play upstairs, mostly with my younger son.

What is nice on it, is that a bunch of the games you DONT need the TV to play, you can actually play it on the console controler screen.  So if someone is watching TV, can actually play that game up there still as well 😄
(though, we picked up Twilight Princess HD (with the amibo), which is a great game.  Has menu and map access on the controler when playing.. but sucks that it cant be played game wise, on the controler, only the TV)

Hello all,

Any WWE wrestling game fans on here? Check out WWE Shop: http://shop.wwe.com/search?q=WWE+2K16&lang=en_US

WWE 2K16 for PS3, PS4 and XBOX One are priced at just $19.99.  Wait until a PPV and look for a discount code to bring it down further (purchased it a week ago using promo code "SNOW", which brought the cost down to $13.99).

I've been hitting my retro collection lately - Super Mario All-Stars (SNES), and Super C (NES).  What about you guys?

TwitchyPuppy
I plan to stick around
Destiny, Diablo 3 and RE6 on PS4.
ESO, The Division, The Crew and American Truck Simulator on PC.

I'm also a retro gamer but that would be too long to enumerate 😂

Anyone get a PS4 PRO, looks like a future update is going to give a large boost to older games: 

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/analysis-ps4-pros-boost-mode-bumps-frame-rates-up-to-38-perce...

I've been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor latley, both are really addictive!

Topic Stats