What's shows are you watching on shomi right now?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm New Here

Re: What's shows are you watching on shomi right now?

Spoiler
Love Helix. On which episode are you? Most of the time I don't get to watch it, my wife will be watching Home & Garden TV. Last week she even ordered those suction bathroom fittings online from Better Living ON, I went crazy.

I Plan to Stick Around

the only thing I watched on Shomi was the original series The Twilight Zone something I can see on youtube

so I have cancelled Shomi

all the movies are geared toward extremely young audience

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I just signed up for Shomi and I'm super excited to check it out... I have seen everything that interests me on Netficks (till it's updated again).. and notice that there are many different MOVIES and shows on Shomi!  

Now to see which service is better.... From what i have seen so far browsing the titles in Shomi i'm very excited to start watching.... 

Rogers Employee ChaChuzzz
Rogers Employee

If you enjoyed Scandal...and I know you did, you should check out 'How To Get Away With Murder' by the same writer Shonda Rhimes. Hopefully this comes to shomi soon. Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

I have never watched an episode of Scandal and I cancelled Shomi