cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWE Network in Japan

jimboden
I'm an advisor

On Saturday, July 4, at 5:30am EDT, the WWE Network is showing a 2 hour event from Japan. Several WWE stars will be there, including Brock Lesnar and the NXT champion, Kevin Owens. I'll be watching, but not live, so have set it up to record.Smiley Happy

28 REPLIES 28

Re: WWE Network in Japan

Do do it on their own? They aren't linked with WWE network?

Yep. They do their own independent regular podcasts and then do specials on the network.

Oh wow. So for the independant one, WWE is not even sponsoring it? This is their side thing?
I wanna listen to austin lol what do they talk about mainly?

I haven't listed to Austins podcast in a while and when I did listen, I started from the beginning. But it was pretty hilarious. He would talk about his personal projects, like the reality show stuff he does. He'd talk about hunting on his ranch, going on road trips, stuff like that. Then he interviews various people like former wrestlers, celebrities, and the like.

Just lookup "The Steve Austin Show" on a side called Podcast One. He's been at it a few years now.

Oh that was a pod cast? I heard about his show a while ago, I thought it was on TV. but I guess not? (Never did watch that much TV)

Neat. I am gonna look it up 🙂 thanks.

lockdown2341:

Thanks for that information. Just did some digging around and the podcasts are described as exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment. That makes sense to me as all these guys are using their WWE stage names, not their real ones. That doesn't change anything, of course. They are very well done. Steve Austin in particular is quite a character. He just did a podcast with Paige, which was very good. Even though she's only 23, she's been in the wrestling business since she was 15.

O__o 15?! Is that legal? lol

Good question. She was brought up in England and her parents and brothers are all in the wrestling business, so she was trained starting from a very early age. She eventually made it over to North America and ended up in NXT before "graduating" to the WWE.

Topic Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation