WWE Network in Japan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: WWE Network in Japan

Not sure if WWE does their own podcasts, but Steve Austin and Chris Jericho host their own podcasts at a site called Podcast One. The ones you may have seen on the WWE Network were the special video podcasts they sometimes do. I would definately check out Austins podcast as it's a great listen. I haven't listened to Jerichos but I hear it's great. Jim Ross and Ric Flair also have their own podcasts as well.

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Do do it on their own? They aren't linked with WWE network?
Rogers Employee

Yep. They do their own independent regular podcasts and then do specials on the network.

Rogers Employee

Oh wow. So for the independant one, WWE is not even sponsoring it? This is their side thing?
I wanna listen to austin lol what do they talk about mainly?
Rogers Employee

I haven't listed to Austins podcast in a while and when I did listen, I started from the beginning. But it was pretty hilarious. He would talk about his personal projects, like the reality show stuff he does. He'd talk about hunting on his ranch, going on road trips, stuff like that. Then he interviews various people like former wrestlers, celebrities, and the like.

Just lookup "The Steve Austin Show" on a side called Podcast One. He's been at it a few years now.

Rogers Employee

Oh that was a pod cast? I heard about his show a while ago, I thought it was on TV. but I guess not? (Never did watch that much TV)

Neat. I am gonna look it up 🙂 thanks.
I'm an Advisor

lockdown2341:

Thanks for that information. Just did some digging around and the podcasts are described as exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment. That makes sense to me as all these guys are using their WWE stage names, not their real ones. That doesn't change anything, of course. They are very well done. Steve Austin in particular is quite a character. He just did a podcast with Paige, which was very good. Even though she's only 23, she's been in the wrestling business since she was 15.

Rogers Employee

O__o 15?! Is that legal? lol
I'm an Advisor

Good question. She was brought up in England and her parents and brothers are all in the wrestling business, so she was trained starting from a very early age. She eventually made it over to North America and ended up in NXT before "graduating" to the WWE.