UBER

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: UBER

Hello @jimboden

Honestly TTC should mainly focus on improving their transit instead of accusing others of things. TTC is great and all but many things aren't great either. Bus timing, u feel like a sardine in the street car, bus or subway, some bus drivers don't talk in a proper manner. Many things including price fair hike.
I'm an Advisor

Re: UBER

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @jimboden

Honestly TTC should mainly focus on improving their transit instead of accusing others of things. TTC is great and all but many things aren't great either. Bus timing, u feel like a sardine in the street car, bus or subway, some bus drivers don't talk in a proper manner. Many things including price fair hike.

@Meowmix

Agreed. The TTC has enough on its plate without worrying about Uber. They can't even get Bombardier to deliver new street cars on time, so now they've launched a lawsuit against them. Good luck with that, I say. Just watch for a steady increase in fares.Smiley Tongue