cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking a break from the Community

BS
I'm a senior advisor

For the group who know me through my posts, I am going to be departing for a while to work with some important health and treatment issues.

I will be back, and I cross my fingers and hope that when I get back to watching TV that much, and come back to the board, I will have little to say, except great, things are working well.

I can dream and hope.  Without dreams and hopes, what is live, but one of the components of my therapy is to teach me when it is time to call it quits on a relationship that is not helpful, for example, maybe it is really time to call it quits after 22 years because it just is not good for me the way things are right now.

Time will tell, as I have often said, but for now, I am out of here.

So don't bother PM'g me or posting to me, I won't be hear to see it.

Take care everybody and a good new year to all.

Sincerely, your friend and confidant, Bruce

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Taking a break from the Community

RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @BS

Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health. I hope that you’re back in the swing of things very soon.

RogersSannecia

BS
I'm a senior advisor

@RogersSannecia, and others I have met here working with numerous challenges in our services over most of 2015, and still into 2016.

I popped in just to catch up.  I have been reading the information on Navigtr in order to be prepared for issues as they arose with my own box.  I have come on only once to report on one issue of freezing, and am happy to report that with a couple of workarounds (you will find them in the new thread), I have been avoiding freezing, and fortunately my viewing patterns never allows for the four hour standby to kick in.

I have made a few comments around the boards tonight, but I am deep into the start of my treatments, and start the full interventions and treatments this week after going through the assessments.

It has been very beneficial for me to just walk away from the frustration of Rogers services, andspend time enjoying life and working on health, so I will again be walking away for a while.  My forum for my concerns on services now is straight to tech support and work directly with them when things come.

So happy new year to all of you and hopes for reliable services that you can enjoy and be able to spend more time on life and less time on here.

Bruce

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Good luck my friend

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation