Rogers MasterCard, New Online Banking

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmo12345
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers MasterCard, New Online Banking

I gave up waiting and switched all of my business purchases onto a different card.

The transaction details are now available but not sure if the OFX stuff is fixed yet. Too little too late in my opinion. The new website is still worse than the old one and much worse than the competition (I have RBC MC, TD Visa, and an Amex).

shane24
I've Been Around

The website is still terrible.  Transactions sometimes don't show up or disappear for a few days at a time.  Pending transaction cluttering up the transaction history even after they've been processed.  I sent a complaint to RogersBankOmbudsman @rci.rogers.com, hopefully something comes of it .

Conditions
I'm Here A Lot

I am a Rogers MasterCard customer and I use Microsoft Money. I have been in contact with them about the issues you mention and got a partial solution to some OFX download issues. I am still trying to get the sign reversal fixed. 

randomthoughts
I've Been Here Awhile

I ended up coding a custom import routine for Rogers bank transactions. Things like this are why it's worth having control over the financial code base. Such incompetence. Tip for people using some other financial institutions who ditched OFX export (PCF, Tangerine, maybe more)... Quicken/QFX works pretty well since it's a superset of OFX. Rogers QFX is broken as well though.
axelbest
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Bank Mastercard and Quicken

I was using the US version of quicken and Rogers card EWC was working perfectly. Now I changed to Canada version and the EWC is not working anymore. Even if I try to create a new account, it's like Rogers Bank is not supported IN CANADA!

This doesn't make absolutely any sense, they didn't even provide access to QIF file, only a poor CSV and OFX.

Why a US version all things works fine but not for a Canadian version?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. Which version of Quicken?  Mac or PC, Starter, Deluxe, Home & Business, etc?

2. Quicken is now subscription per year. Are you paid up?  

3. After the first year, you can auto renew, or, if you don't renew, continue to use Quicken, but without certain features and updates, depending on version, etc.

https://www.quicken.com/support/canada-subscription-membership-faqs

I haven't used Quicken to download transactions, so I cannot comment further, however, I have used Quicken since 1995 and different versions have often had different feature sets.

Perhaps someone more familiar with what you're trying to do will come along with an answer. In the meantime, you may wish to contact Quicken  or their "Community".

https://community.quicken.com/

Conditions
I'm Here A Lot

Why can't Rogers MasterCard properly test their software against the industry standard OFX/QFX guidelines and stop making excuses.
axelbest
I Plan to Stick Around

Home and Business, As I said it worked in US version (subscription) but not in Canada Version.
The quicken community support answered that Rogers Bank is not on the Quicken's FI list due to a simple reason - they don't want to pay Quicken licence fees

Conditions
I'm Here A Lot

POSTED ON DEC 20, 2019
brandnew
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers MasterCard, New Online Banking

Mint updated the balance but no transaction from rogers bank-EWC card

EWC is my primary credit card used everywhere. 

at mint.com, when EWC was added first time, all transcations and balance were downloaded from rogers bank. Then any updating from mint.com or mint app would update balance only, no transactions. 

Ocassionally, the update from mint will download transactions, probabaly when the EWC statement is ready.