cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Bank App

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just received the following e-mail:

The Rogers Bank app is available to download now! If you already have a Rogers Bank online account, simply use your existing user name and password when you set up the app. If you're new to online banking, you'll create an account that will work both online and in the app. The new Rogers Bank app gives you control over both your account information and your cash back rewards (and replaces the Mastercard® Pay with Rewards app).

I downloaded the app to my iPad and it seems to be functioning well.  Available for iOs & Android.

Additional information at: https://www.rogersbank.com/en/mobile_app

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Rogers Bank App

RogersZia

@57, thank you for always keeping the Community updated with the latest! Glad to hear it's been working well for you so far. I'm sure our customers will appreciate the convenience of an app!

RogersZia

seadooxp30
I'm a reliable contributor

Does anyone know how to verify the cell phone on my profile?

Never got text to verify and therefore it wont work!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I had it send the verification to my e-mail address and then entered that into my iPad...  Can you do that?  Should work for cell phone too.  Here's the e-mail I got at the time:

Dear 57

We need to verify your Rogers Bank online account ending in: 5757.

Below is the one-time passcode you requested to successfully complete this verification.

Passcode: 57575757

Please enter this code when prompted. Your code will expire in 10 minutes.

Without successful verification, you will not be able to log into your Rogers Bank online account.

Thank you for choosing Rogers Bank.

This email was sent from an automated system. Please do not reply to this email.

Scholarch
I've been around
It is working fine on my IOS phone too.

seadooxp30
I'm a reliable contributor

nada!

even email doesn't work. no verification email...

called in and rep didn't have clue!!

she asked me to try again (Wow!)

Hopefully someone else came a cross this issue and know how to fix it.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Check your various spam/junk folders?  Check that your e-mail address is correct.  Do you get other e-mail notifications from Rogers Bank?  I believe you only have a specific amount of time to input the information, so you should be doing everything at the same time.  Get app, login to app, get e-mail or sms, input verification, etc.

DDVL67
I've been around

I recently applied for a MasterCard and I received the email to confirm identity, but the app is not loading. I have tried copy pasting and it gets to “app loading” then does not go further. Any one run into this previously?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For the past couple of days when I try to login to my Rogers MC account via the app, I can't get in and a "server error" message comes up after a few seconds. I can login just fine using my browser.  Anyone else?

I sent them a message after logging in via my browser just now.  They usually respond to messages pretty quickly.  This may be related to the recent outage, but who can tell.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I got a message back from Rogers Bank and the app was apparently affected by the recent outage, but that it should be working today. I tried it and it did work.  Thanks.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 5 in conversation