cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a sign that says Rogers Equipment Below and not to climb on the boxes/snow

Alex4161
I'm a senior contributor

I have a snowbank which has the rogers green enclosures below as well as some other equipment.  Lately, I have seen many kids climbing the bank and I am worried they are going to damage the equipment and kill my Ignite connection which took a LONG time to finally become stable.

Is there some sign that Rogers has that informs people that there is equipment below and not to climb equipment?  I'd want to post something on a pole that can let people know to be mindful of this.

Thanks

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting a sign that says Rogers Equipment Below and not to climb on the boxes/snow

RogersTony

Hello, @Alex4161

Thanks you for posting your concerns to the community. I can understand how important it is to ensure that the equipment in your area is well protected.

Unfortunately, we do not have any specific signage for this purpose. If you notice that the equipment has been compromised please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can arrange for our maintenance teams to investigate this for you. You can find the steps on how to send us a private message by clicking here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation