Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RogersGina news

RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving the role of community manager. About a month ago I took a new job (still in Rogers and in Social Media). My new role doesn't take me far from the community but it does take me away from my day-to-day role here. 

It's been a great couple years for me, getting to know you all, seeing how far we've brought the community and seeing how much we accomplished - together. All of you are the steam that keeps this community engine running. I've been inspired by your commitment to helping others and I've seen how, collectively, you have really steered the conversation in this space to be positive and helpful. I'm really proud of this forum and though I've known I would be saying goodbye for awhile, the reality is just striking now. I'm really going to miss you guys!

I'm thrilled to introduce you to RogersMargaret who will be taking over as community manager in the next few days. She's really passionate about community and I think you'll see some positive changes over the next few months under her leadership. Margaret will be introducing herself to the community sometime this week so please don't let anyone know until she posts. Please reach out to me if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Thanks!
Gina

3 REPLIES 3

Re: RogersGina news

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hey Gina,

Was wondering why we really hadn't seen you for a while now.

We will try and not give her TOO hard of a time 🙂   Now.. to come up with some form of initiation... 😄

RogersMargaret

Hey GDkitty ... looking forward to working with you!  Hope I pass my initiation with flying colours!  Smiley Happy

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
Crazy onto the 3rd board leader, welcome Margaret, sorry to see you go Gina but good luck in your new adventure!
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation