Does it sometimes feel like we are all alone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Does it sometimes feel like we are all alone?

Sometimes.. it is all worth it 🙂

Just got a PM from a poster.. only has like 5 posts.  Is fairly technical themselves it seems.

They thanked me for all the help and good work i was doing and for being an asset here 🙂

I'm an Advisor

@Gdkitty:

there are those who do show their appreciation.  And do so in real terms.

I once had a guy PM me to make contact.  He lived not too far away, and he offered to pay for my time to come and help him clear up a number of technical issues he had in his "home" network.  Well, really it was more of a campus network, as he had seperate WiFi access points in three locations, all connected back to his RocketHub.

The amount he paid me hardly covered the gas for me to make the trip to his place.  But it was fun.  And it was rewarding to be appreciated.  Yeah, and good for the ego too to be able to resolve his problems.

skinorth

Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Love these stories!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Anyone got any good ZEN breathing techneques?

I feel like I am about to go postal on a particular users rear.  😛  I think he goes OUT of my way, so say im wrong 😞
I DONT have a problem with FEATURE or SOFTWARE X.. loads fine.  But since he sees 100s of people say they do, it HAS to be rogers fault, and i am wrong.

HOW can it be the softwares fault.. when it works FINE 100% of the time, on my device?  There is SOMETHING in conjuction with the software, which is causing it.

Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Yoga works! On the bright side, you were a total rock star replying to DNS peeps last night 🙂
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was trying.

At least some of the 'bashers' were trying to give out the information too at the time... now they are all back to the bashing 😛

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

*bangs head against wall*

I have had to hold my tounge so to speak quite a bit lately... i have almost typed some things that may have got me in trouble..

Im pretty much at the point of just reporting posts.. and letting you mods descide if they are going out of bounds now.

I will be glad, when Sept rolls around and some user will potentialy leave, i can only hope.. but i doubt it 😞

I'm a Senior Advisor

I totally just report them and let the mods decide.. I have even done it when people have gone after you...
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

ive been very busy with wedding stuff, so thats why ive been mia. hopefully u will see me here more often

I'm a Senior Advisor

Congratulations!