Avengers Posters!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Avengers Posters!!

I'll find out in 2 hrs if I got mine.. 😞 (note frown is for 2 more hours of work, not for the poster)
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was just looking at these more in detail.. are these ones from actual theatres, etc??

I noticed.. that unlike your normal poster you buy from the store.. with a white paper backing on them.. these ones, while not translucent.. i think are printed on clear paper?  You look at the back of the poster, and see the REVERSE.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Yep those are theater grade. They print them in reverse on the back so when put in the light up poster frames the light shines through and makes for a brighter poster.

I had to get mine redirected.. Dang ups thinking people are home during the day....
Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

I think we get these kind for screenings or in stores. 

Chris, GDKitty learned from last time and had it shipped directly to work 🙂 I do the same with UPS because it ends up in Concord (at least a 20 mins drive) and their hours are tight for pick-up. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

I guess I just always hope they will just leave it on my door step...

I do check the box 'no' for signature required but unless you have a prearrangement with them, they won't leave it. When I order from Costco, they leave it on the back porch. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

The slip they left said adult signature in person required...

I was hoping I could just sign the slip... The amazon shipments from them they leave at my door... Weird..
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I think the issue, is because it says it comes from ROGERS.

When i called UPS before, with the gifts Gina sent out.. i asked WHY it still had to be signed for, even though it has no sig, etc on it.

THey said its because its from rogers.  Because rogers sends out phones, etc.. those NEED to be signed for, for liability, etc.. so usualy by default, ANYTHING from rogers.. always needs a sig.

Man though.. imagine if those tubes WERE a phone?  THat the new iphone 12 with a SUPER long screen and 20 extra rows of icons? XD

I'm a Senior Advisor

too funny!! I couldn't figure out why you were sharing a Longo's video with us... that was the ad 🙂