Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avengers Posters!!

RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey guys,

The Rogers On Demand team gave me some Avengers posters. They are really nice- saturated colouring, beautiful graphics, large (think it's 4ft tall). You get first dibs! Let me know if you want one.

Thanks,
Gina

37 REPLIES 37

Re: Avengers Posters!!

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Since its not on the main page anymore.. i forget to keep looking here >.<  I should hit this page first before the others.

If there is still one available, i will take one Gina 🙂  In my basement 'man cave' as the wife calls is, i have a bunch of movie posters, that i have poster boarded, up on the walls, around my projector screen.

Before you ship it, let me know how you will be shipping it (can post, ups, etc) as it will change WHERE i will have it sent, so we dont have what happened last time 😛

RogersGina

I still have one!! I will always be shipping via UPS 🙂 PM me the address. I'll ship it when I'm downtown again, probably Friday. 

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
Any more? GDkitty sounds like you are describing my basement too 🙂

RogersGina

I can send you one Chris!

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
Thanks!

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Chris wrote:
Any more? GDkitty sounds like you are describing my basement too 🙂

😄

Im excited too.. with the savings we are getting on our cable right now (60% off, brings the bill down to like, $47 instead of like $100, going to upgrade to a HD box down there too, instead of the SD.  Can then stream the whole home PVR stuff too.

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
Oh man projector without HD box 😞 You and me are fighting until you upgrade! 😉

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah.. it works.. but would rather get the HD signal.

I even just recently went out, and got a component to HDMI converter.. to get at least 480 from my OLD xbox to the projector, instead of just regular compostite video 😛

I was playing the new transformers game, where you can play as grimlock for part of it.  The guy was like 3ft tall.  My 2 year old son was like O_O

Got the HD box, its working yay!

But to set up the whole home PVR on it.. the regular tech support on the phone cant do it.. a tech has to come out, make sure its cabled properly.. then call in to THEIR tech people, to have it turned on.. BLEGH.
oh well 😛

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
good luck.. the tech i had didn't do it right.. I had to fix it... I have an extra filter if you need 😉

Our tech was smart enough, and sorta pre wired it already so it was good to go for adding another, just had to move the filter location.

I have already done that.. the 2 already with the whole home, are still up and working.  the new one, is up and working at least as normal, it just doesnt have the house icon.

So hopefuly the tech will just come out.. look at the cables and go YUP.. call his people, say push it out to box SN XXX... and hes done.  Easiest Tech call ever 😛

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
Oh man you have to have them come for each new box?! this is painful..

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Yeah, that was my feeling :(. You think it would be something that a regular phone person could do, but I guess they want to make sure they are set up right within the filter.

I mean, I guarantee there are tons of people who as soon as Rogers leaves the house, pads extra splitters, etc.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Had guy for it come today. He's been here before, was the one who set up the WHpvr, so he knew it was good, on the drive over called in for them to push it out, by the time he got here it was pushed.

RogersGina

hey guys,

In case you're wondering where your posters are...I haven't sent them yet because I'm waiting for poster "boxes". The mailroom gave me two today that they finally got in but they are short 😞 If I get a chance tmrw, I'll go buy proper boxes! 

posters.JPG

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
LOL it's all good Gina, I know all too well about poster tubes and how much they are needed 🙂

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

hahaha, its all good.

At least you are better than some places.. i have seen places that would STILL ship them like that.. wrap tape around the end or something >.>  some peoples stupidity amazes me sometimes.

Just got my poster.. thanks Gina!

RogersGina
suppa fast! Good to hear!

Chris
I'm a senior advisor
I'll find out in 2 hrs if I got mine.. 😞 (note frown is for 2 more hours of work, not for the poster)
Topic Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation