cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Rogers RevUp!

RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Rogers RevUp: an expert event brought to you by Rogers!

We're over-the-moon excited to tell you about Rogers RevUp! We created this series of events as a way to give you exactly what you want - insider access. Throughout the year, we'll bring you special events about Rogers products and services hosted by members of our product teams.

What is it?

Basically a dedicated Q&A session that runs all day. You can post a question in the event board and a Rogers Product Manager will be available to help answer your question and join the conversation.

When is it?

First up - Android! The first event happens on February 8th, details are here: Rogers RevUp Android Event with Ronak Oghbaei. Want to know how to get the most out of your new device? Consider this your invitation! Be sure to Register as a community member so you can post a question that day. 

What if I miss it?

The content will be available after the event closes so don't worry. And you can always post your question on the Android board for an answer from the community. There will be more events throughout the year so lots of chances to catch another one. 

We want to hear from you. What other Rogers products or services would you like to learn more about this year?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Introducing Rogers RevUp!

RogersGina

The first event has started please head directly to the board to participate: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumpage/board-id/Expert_event

Re: Introducing Rogers RevUp!

RogersGina

We had so much fun yesterday! Ronak had a great time getting to know our Android community better and I really liked the fast pace of the morning with so many questions rolling in. The first Rogers RevUp Android Expert Event is now closed. Go here to read the full archive.

We are eagerly planning the next session and welcome ideas about what you'd like to hear about. you could post a suggestion as a reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the session yesterday!

RogersGina

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 in conversation