new blackberry classic and not working and rogers giving me the runaround

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clueless1
I'm Here A Lot

new blackberry classic and not working and rogers giving me the runaround

Hi there, a month ago I purchased the bb classic from Rogers last week I went to plug it in to charge but it wouldn't it kept showing battery picture.   so I bring it into the store and no I didn't buy the additional 11$ a month additional warranty since I've had a couple of bb close to 20 years.   It was awful from minute one and as soon as they kept saying unless water or physical damage.  well let's say I had two different reasons why it wasn't covered under bb warranty from rogers store.  One call was physical damage to the usb port then the manager called back after I guess getting my complaint (that's another story and yeah for speaker on the phones when ones partner works on these devices in gov't for over a decade and knows bs when hearing it) this time oh water damage like as if you used it when it was raining or in the shower.  All I can say is please and why would one.  Hence it's been horrible.     What I want to know is if anyone else has had a problem with the classic after just a month I'm telling the truth didn't drop, flush it or whatever.   Has BB products gotten that bad?

thanks for any input  cheers

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: new blackberry classic and not working and rogers giving me the runaround

Hello @clueless1,

Welcome to Rogers Forums.

We’re sorry to hear your experience with the Blackberry classic and our retail location hasn’t been ideal. I haven't come across any cases with customers in similar situations, but I'd be interested to see if anyone else in the Community has experienced the same.

We understand a non-functioning phone is already a frustration and we apologise we weren’t able to resolve your concern at the retail level. We’d be more than happy to look at possible options for you regarding the phone not charging.

Feel free to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online. Our private messaging system is explained here.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: new blackberry classic and not working and rogers giving me the runaround

Hello @clueless1,

Welcome to Rogers Forums.

We’re sorry to hear your experience with the Blackberry classic and our retail location hasn’t been ideal. I haven't come across any cases with customers in similar situations, but I'd be interested to see if anyone else in the Community has experienced the same.

We understand a non-functioning phone is already a frustration and we apologise we weren’t able to resolve your concern at the retail level. We’d be more than happy to look at possible options for you regarding the phone not charging.

Feel free to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online. Our private messaging system is explained here.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

View solution in original post