i need help rogers with my wireless voicemail box

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee WiseD
Rogers Employee

Re: i need help rogers with my wireless voicemail box

So dont say your name then....

When it asks for your name just recite your telephone number. It should then say "You've reached the Voicemail of 555-555-5555 ....", Smiley Wink

Cheers!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

there is an option in Comverse for them to provision your mailbox so it will announce just the telephone number.  They CAN do it, I had it done to my voicemail.  They probaly don't want to take the time to investigate and find out who to direct your request to.

Retired Moderator RogersJean
Retired Moderator

I do not see this an option in our voicemail greetings. There was a method I used a while back that accomplished this.

It consisted in contacting customer service or technical support and having them removing and re-adding the voicemail feature (essentially resetting it). After calling the voicemail and setting up the password, hang up when you get to the greeting setup (Do not complete it!). In the past I have seen this default the greeting to state your number.

I will test this to confirm if this method still works and post an update.

I've Been Around

Is there a way to set up the voice mail on a Rogers iphone without having to say it yourself?

I would like an automated recording of my number - I don't get this option when I call in to set it up. Please help!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I BELEIVE on a new mailbox (but that has been set up), if no voice message has been set up, while doesnt just say the number, says a basic automated message.

Could have the reset your mailbox and try that?

I've Been Here Awhile

Why would you send a link to her and not post it on here for everyone to see? How does that help others that use this forum? This didn't help me one bit.
I've Been Here Awhile

I Agree with you. This is getting ridiculous. How hard is it for someone in the know to give us a straight forward answer?

I've Been Here Awhile

Some people don't want their name OR their voice to be heard. Is that so hard to understand?

I've Been Here Awhile

I haven't tried your suggestion but it sounds like the best solution from all the comments I've read so far.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @nut

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We can take a look at assist with your wireless voicmail.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist you further.

@RogersPrasana