i need help rogers with my wireless voicemail box

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i need help rogers with my wireless voicemail box

i do not what my voice on my voicemail i what a 

personal greeting rightnow it says you have reach the mailbox of its my voice saying my phone number i dont what that i what a 

Record 

personal greeting i what a person greeting a system greeting that says my phone number not me saying it rogers please help

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: i need help rogers with my wireless voicemail box

Hey rogers123,

It sounds like you want to change the voicemail greeting to your own name. If I am mistaken, please let me know. Otherwise, here are the steps you would take to change your voicemail greeting:

1 - Press and hold #1 key on your phone to access voicemail

2 - After entering your password, press 4 for personal options

3 - Press 3 for greeting

4 - Press 1 to set a personal greeting

Hope that helps. If you need any other assistance, just let me know.

I Plan to Stick Around

no i do not what my name i what a personal gretting that says you have reach the mailbox of and i what it to say my phone number not my voice on it

I Plan to Stick Around

ok i press 3 for personal greeting i dont what my voice on my voicemail i what a personal greeting that says my phone number

I'm a Senior Contributor

I sent you a link in reply to the PM you sent me.
Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for helping out James. Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

How do I get rid of the manager's voice?  I only want to place my name and a short message.  I went as far as doing it, but the manager's voice follows mine.  After I record my voice message is there a key I should hit?

rsvp

I've Been Here Awhile

Can you tell us how to change the greeting so that it says our phone number instead of our name?

Retired Moderator RogersJean
Retired Moderator

Hi raga,

James pretty much covered it above. To help, here is a menu map of our Enhanced Voicemail.

Enhanced Voicemail.JPG

I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried the above but it still asks to say my first and last name. Is it not possible to have a standard greeting where an automated voice says our phone number rather than me saying my name? I really do not like the idea where we're forced to say our name on our voicemail.. My other line on different carrier have standard greetings where an automated voice says you've reached 555-555-5555 please leave msg.. etc. Does rogers not have this as an option?