extreme texting

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

extreme texting

we have 2 phones on one rogers plan. Blackeberry10 and iphone. How would I know if the other person is copting my texts  to an email ? Can this be done by  without my knowledge?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: extreme texting

Hello jiffypop

Yes you won't know anything.  Using that service is just copying the mesaages to be saved via email or another number. All u will know is that they got it or read it. Nothing else. Unfortunately there is no way to know that information unless the person u text tells u they did it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Do you mean I will know that the person Im sending the text to has got it or read it, or do you mean the email copy ?

And would i be able to see that 'copy' has been initiated on the rogers app on my phone ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jiffypop

You won't know that they are using this service at all.  Meaning u won't know they are sending the text messages between u two to a email.  You won't know anything UNLESS the person u are texting tells u. The option is only set to be used to the person that turns it on. As a privacy the other person won't know anything. Some devices have a option in the settings that can turn on a Read or Delivered status but it's mostly for MMS and not text messages 

I've Been Around

That reply is not written well, hard to exactly understand
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @CarloPar

What answer are you looking for? What is the question? The above post makes sense but also was posted in 2015...
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation