Z30 back ordered?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Z30 back ordered?

Just curious if anyone has ordered a Z30 recently. I called in to get a hardware upgrade and was told they do not have any in stock, anyone in the same boat? If so how long have you been waiting for.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Z30 back ordered?

Hello zerofighter

Unfortunately no one will know here unless they ordered it. Best thing to do is contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and see what they say
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Zerofighter, from what I understand, Rogers doesn't stock the Z30 and only orders in "on demand". I am pretty certain that it is readily available from BlackBerry. I just got one direct off of the shop blackberry website about 10 days ago. You shouldn't have to wait too long. Rogers got a bit of a backlash from loyal BB users about not stocking the devices a while back. Hopefully, you have it by now. 😉
If my answer has helped, please click like or solved if it solved the problem.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shallson

That is incorrect. They do stock them just could be out of them due to the demand. I know a few people that have told me from Rogers that many are asking for the Z30.It seems tho that Rogers didn't stock up enough.

Via Blackberry yes but please do remember that buying it from Blackberry will cost more then getting it from the carrier so that is one reason why people are getting it from Rogers. Either way i hope the OP got it!
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation