When are we getting a Windows 10 phone from Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: When are we getting a Windows 10 phone from Rogers?

I read 950XL won't have more dense pixels so 950 will be better for resolution...
Now i am concerned - as I was hoping for XL gasdklgfjsadsf aahhhhhhhh
I Plan to Stick Around

well both coming to canada will be ok with me. I can wait for december as long as my windows lumia 920 gets windows 10 software. and the band 2, heck yeah! i will be windows up and the biggest loser amongst my apple friends. but i do not care! lol for months they been saying windows phone is dead. i have say nay! and i win!

I Plan to Stick Around

don't read, go watch the video 🙂 the 950xl is everything i hoped an upgraded from 920 would be! 2 terabyte memory capicity chance? wow my phone will never run out of space. Universal apps? oh my, oh my indeed

I Plan to Stick Around

so yep, i just read Rogers plans to pass on the new 950xl

http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsofts-lumia-950xl-wont-coming-rogers-anytime-soon

now i can just go buy it unlocked from the microsoft store. fine.

I've Been Around

If Rogers doesn't carry the 950XL I'll drop them faster then my 9 year old eats a box of smarties. Love my 1020 and have been looking forward to a microsoft phone when my contract ends in January.

I've Been Here Awhile

Not seeing anything new at all in the Rogers smartphone lineup, in fact they've now dropped HTC also. I may be looking for a new carrier myself if Rogers wants to be an Apple/Samsung dealer.