Welcome to Rogers Email to SMS. You have mail, but are not subscribed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Welcome to Rogers Email to SMS. You have mail, but are not subscribed

Thanks for the reply...so the 1st time I receive that message and type ‘yes’, is there a fee, or a monthly fee??? Or is free service? Please explain....thanks

You're very welcome @zedder17!

If you wish to have direct delivery ( which means that you would not have to reply anything to view the message) there would be a fee.

If you continue to reply 'Read' to view your message, there will be no charge.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

So I replied Yes as it seems to be coming from Rogers.  If this cost me money per month, then I would like it removed.  And if it does, Rogers should be advising its user of this in the message.

so what is it?  A cost item or not?

Hello @Cgnichols!

Welcome to our Community!

First, let me put your mind at ease right away... this is a free service! You can receive emails if people send an email to your phone number @pcs.rogers.com. If, however, you wish to send email from this address, there is a $5 monthly fee.

Just wanted to clear that up! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was able to stop these message from coming in.  I replied to the Text with No.  And it sent a response saying "You have chosen not to subscribe to the Rogers Email to SMS Service.  ytou will not receive e-mails on this phone.  To Subscribe send "Subscribe" to  0000000000.

Topic Stats