Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Voicemail

I'm unable to set up my voicemail.  I've watched the how-to video and followed along (turn phone off and on, hold 1 until voicemail comes up and follow prompts) but my prompt doesn't ask me to set up a pass/pin for my account, just my phone # (with area code) and press #.  Then it says that's an invalid voicemail box and to try again.  Getting frustrated!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Voicemail

When calling in that way, it should auto take your phone number for you where you are calling from your phone, and not have to enter it, only your password.

Sounds like, that it was not set up properly on the back end.. not enabled, or something.

I would call back, and have them enable it/re-set it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kmckay11

You will need to contact Rogers and get the correct Voice mail number so u can put that number into the voice mail setting and it should work. Contact them via Live Chat or contacting Rogers via phone
I've Been Here Awhile

I need to know the voicemail dial number for my payasgo cell

is it the same as my cell I cannot get my voicemail to dial and connect it shuts off and says call ended

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello willwins1

it should be the same as the voicemail number is area, not plan depended. You can contact Rogers PayGo & have them give you the number.
I've Been Here Awhile

there is no live chat for payasgo customers??????

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello willwins1

Unfortunately no. You will need to call them & have them do it for you. You can try Rogers on Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps & see if they can do something but i dont think so. You can also go into your local Rogers store & have them do it for u.

Please note the following transactions cannot be completed using live chat:

• Smart Home Monitoring

• Wireless account and/or device activation
• Hardware Upgrade Requests

• Cancellation requests
• Initiate Cable and Internet Move Requests

• Rogers Device Protection Inquiries
• Business Corporate Account Inquiries

• Change of Account Ownership
Pay as you Go Inquiries

• Change from Pay as You Go to a monthly plan

I've Been Here Awhile

TY

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello willwins1

You are welcome!
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation