Voicemail set up with Nokia 520 prepaid?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Voicemail set up with Nokia 520 prepaid?

Hi I would like to know if I can limit the length of the voicemail left by someone on my phone. Since I am on a Pay as You Go plan I want to limit the minutes on my time.

Thanks 

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Voicemail set up with Nokia 520 prepaid?

Hi,

This is not something that is set on the phone directly.

If the Rogers voicemail system supports this setting, you may be able to configure it from your phone but still, this remains a carrier setup issue. You would probably benefit from contacting Rogers support and ask them if the length of a voicemail can be limited.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ngochdung

Unfortunately this option seems to only be available for post paid customers which have contracts. If they can you can contact Rogers PayGo support and see if they can do it!.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just called tech support and this is not available with monthly plans either (neither basic or enhanced VM plans).  If you think about it why would they limit it - they are in the business of charging for airtime - they wouldn't want to make it convenient for customers now would they!