Pay-As-You-Go Activation and SIM Problem?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Pay-As-You-Go Activation and SIM Problem?

I purchased a SIM at my local Rogers store and activated it online. I also ordered my phone number to be switched over and recieved an email that says they are unable to activate my phone at this time, and that I'd get an email when it is activated.

It has been two days, should I keep waiting or call them? I don't even care about my old number anymore, I'd be fine with a new number at this point.

Another thing is that when I turn on service it says "SIM not provisioned:2" and the signal is in SOS mode, I read on crackberry that this happens often when the SIM isn't active and sometimes a SIM card problem and they get a replacement. I'm not too worried about this.

My phone is a Torch 9810 if you were wondering.

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Activation and SIM Problem?

You should call Rogers. It shouldn't take that long and Rogers would be able to tell you why it's taking so long and should also be able to get you set up almost immediately.

I hope that helps you.  🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Activation and SIM Problem?

Thanks Bill! I'll call them tomorrow and get it all sorted out! 😄
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation