PRIV Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

PRIV Reservations.

I have a reservations for a PRIV  and read on Crackberry that Roger is saying that all current reservations should be filled by Nov 24th. I am going down on my reservation number by 1 a day which looks like it will be February before I receive it.

any further news on speeding this up. 

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: PRIV Reservations.

Hello @pallsop

All reservations will be fillfulled once Rogers gets more in stock from Blackberry. The devices has been on back order via Blackberry and Amazon and other sites as well. So this is one reason why it's taking a long time. If the date changes, Rogers will post it. Until then there isn't much information that they will post.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yesterday I was at 195 and today it says IN PROGRESS, meaning they are preparing to ship it, so have faith 🙂 you will get it sooner than February
I've Been Around

My reservation for the blackberry priv has been showing shipped since last Wednesday night to my local authorized rogers dealer. How come in my email notification i wasnt provided with a tracking number? When can i expect the device to arrive? Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @Silverfern1

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

That’s great to hear that you have received the email notification. At this time, I would advise you to call or visit your local authorized Rogers dealer to inquire if the device is available for pickup.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation