Nokia Lumia 930

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nokia Lumia 930

Hello IainS

That is correct. Some people do not really care about features as long as the phone runs 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

either way this phone is not getting released in Canada, so until rogers and such wake up and listen to people, I dont see any new devices other than the 635 coming to Canada until later in the year.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lainS

This was been already said multiple times in the thread.. Rogers is not the only one. It seems most Canadian carriers aren't really getting any new Windows Devices. Hopefully Rogers does get some new ones in September or the 635.
I Plan to Stick Around

From the specs - will they run on Rogers network - I am concerned about the LTE.

I would consider buying one from Europe - if they are available online.

My Nokia N8 is getting kinda old...

Thanks,

Mr. V

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vivekvp

It should work on LTE down here as long as it has 2100 and 2600
I'm Here A Lot

I was at a rogers store the other day in Ottawa inquiring about something relating to my account and figured I'd ask if they were going to get the 1520 anytime in the near future and the rogers rep told no but they were getting the 930 so as far things go I'm not totally sure how accurate his information is but would be really stoked if it was true.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kilin81

North America won't be getting the Lumia 930 unfortunately. Its been said by many it won't and they never said North America would even get it. When the Lumia 930 was announced they never announced the Lumia 930 would come to North America, only Europe and other countries would get it.

Store reps are known to give false information all the time it seems. I would take it with a grain of salt when listening to a rep.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well you could always go on Ebay and buy an unlocked one 😛 i found a beautiful red 1520 on it last night for 375$ used and unlocked. Sadly though I didn't win the auction, oh well.
Proud Windows Phone Ambassador, got a Windows Phone question? I can probably answer.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ShinraCorp

That is true! Although u really need to look at the Frequencies before buying the device as some of them are different then others and may not work on the Rogers network and or will but won't give u 4G or LTE.

Aww that sucks but it's okay:p
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm really hoping that Rogers gets this phone. I don't see why they won't. It's the next flagship Nokia device. The 1020, though still good, has old hardware! The 930's hardware easily competes with top end androids!