Nokia Lumia 830

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 830

Deesign, they are just trying to get you to switch plans, because of the 6GB data plan; they tried that with me too, but you can upgrade to a Lumia 830 just fine when it's released. Just go into a store, say you want to do a hardware upgrade but don't change the plan...shouldn't have any issues.

I got the same 6GB plan and a loyalty dept plan and I HUPs no problems here in Edmonton.
You'll find me when I'm not playing or ref'ing hockey or volleyball.

I've Been Around

So what's taking so long? Still nothing on the website, release date was supposedly yesterday.

I am poised to take one as soon as it's available and Rogers is saying nothing. This is frustrating. Hurry it up Rogers.

I've Been Around

I've called every store in my city and nothing. Only 2 stores of the 15 actually went out of their way to check the inventory in the back.

Apparently its' delayed until the 17th of this month now from I saw on Reddit from supposedly an employee of Rogers. If that's the case, Bell has it on the 15th, i'm switching 100% then. It's absolutely ridiculous, even customer support said just cause it was released doesn't mean we have stock. I was like ummmmm, so when you launch a new iPhone just cause it's released on the 6th doesn't mean you won't have any until the 10th?

Sorry for the little rant, I'm just done with Rogers. No one was willing to help me or help me get it reserved.
I've Been Here Awhile

Nope. Rogers will still launch it first. The Lumia 830 has been delayed everywhere.

Rogers will launch it sometime next week, and Bell is now scheduled to launch on the 22nd.

Source: (check for Update 2 in the article below)
http://mobilesyrup.com/2014/10/03/bell-to-reportedly-offer-the-nokia-lumia-830-on-october-15th/

I Plan to Stick Around

Lumia 830 roms are already on navifirm for all 3 carriers. rogers, bell and telus.