Nokia Lumia 830 unable to sync Office365 exchange email over home wifi but can do anywhere else

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Nokia Lumia 830 unable to sync Office365 exchange email over home wifi but can do anywhere else

Hi all,

Been having this issue for a couple weeks now since new install of Rogers internet services in new home. Issue is none connectivity to Office365 exchange server for my emails. My WP can't sync over wifi, but it works fine if using data, AND it works fine on all other wifi locations - just not mine. I had this issue last year at my old house when I started using the exchange server for all my work email (self-employed) and Rogers tech support helps me then - it had something to do with IPV6 I believe and I think I recall that my old modem had that toggle and after turning it off I had sync!

I now have the CGN3 and can't find IPV6 anywhere, but not even sure if that is the issue. Any one else have this problem, and a solution? Seems the tech support has no clue... I am at wits end.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Nokia Lumia 830 unable to sync Office365 exchange email over home wifi but can do anywhere else

Good morning @tmorgan,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I will have one of our resident experts try and help you out with this inquiry.

@Gdkittyor @Meowmix, feel free to chime in.

Thanks,

RogersCilio

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Nokia Lumia 830 unable to sync Office365 exchange email over home wifi but can do anywhere else

Any thoughts?
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @tmorgan,

I tried to find answers for the issue you are having and it seems like there are other Lumia 830 users having WiFi issues as well. Have you came across this link here? It's the Microsoft Community and there are possible fixes to this issue on that page. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Here Awhile

I would suggest doing a cloud backup, setup your Nokia account and then do the full factory reset. Start fresh. Or take help from Nokia Lumia 830 Manual and get complete information about what lumia experts suggects to fix this issue.