Nokia Lumia 1520 and 2520 Tablet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Nokia Lumia 1520 and 2520 Tablet

Any news on when Rogers will be getting these devices. I have noticed that the 1520 has already past thru certification for Canada with Rogers LTE bands. Please dont keep us hanging on a string Rogers like you did with the 1020.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nokia Lumia 1520 and 2520 Tablet

Hello IainS

There is no news from Rogers that they will release it. I would give it a couple of days or a week.
I've Been Here Awhile

It's extremely annoying that the iPhone gets promoted so heavily while more innovative devices are never given a chance to gain traction. We get it - Apple devices are high price-point, high demand products, but they're old news.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello grammins1

Reason being is because Apple tells the carrier to over promote the iPhones. Also carriers promote the iPhone as its one of their biggest seller compared to the other devices. It makes sense why but it should be equal all around
I Plan to Stick Around

I also really want to know if the 1520 will be coming to Rogers.

I have the 920 since the launch and i would like to upgrade so i could give it to my girlfriend.

Any ideas/hints as if it will be coming or not to Rogers?

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JPSavard

Like i said in my first post. I would give it a few says or week to see if Rogers will release or announce it. No leaks as of yet
I Plan to Stick Around

I would also love to see the 1520 come to Rogers sooner than later. I think it would be a mistake if it didn't.

Although I feel like if it does they'll do like they did with the 1020 and release it months later. So probably a January launch. We got very spoiled (aka lucky) with the 920. I even recall Rogers own staff not knowing that the 920 was being sold, and in fact some didn't even know what the 920 was at release. Dumb. Smiley Frustrated

My hopes are the 1520 arrives in line with the US release and this time arrives in the full selection of colours. Not just black for the first 4 months like they did with the 920. That was such a massive disappointment.

I Plan to Stick Around

I want the 1520 so badly I'm going to sell my HTC One which I bought from Rogers 4 months ago - and it's a great phone.  If we don't get some news from Rogers themselves as to a ship date ... or at minimum when they're going to have them on the shelves - I'm going to go to the states and buy one there and Rogers will lose out on the revenue.  ROGERS DoN'T MAKE US WAIT without information please.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, Rogers, for brining Lumia 1020 to Canadian market, especially for giving an option to choose between black and yellow color. I am going to buy this amazing smartphone for my wife, we both like it a lot.

I used to have Lumia 920 a couple of months ago I gave it to my farther but still miss that great phone. Now I use Galaxy S4, but want to change it and buy Lumia 1520 as soon as it's available.

Rogers team, please make Lumia 1520 available to Canadians as soon as possible, please in different colors, hopefully in yellow and red.

Thank you for your service!

I Plan to Stick Around

Agreed! Let's have the 1520 ASAP.