No service...in sudbury

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

No service...in sudbury

Is there a power outage down south I can't send or receive text messages I have a blackberry

***Edited Labels*** 

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: No service...in sudbury

Hi @Fluffy1,

Welcome to the Community! 

Are you still able to make/recieve calls? Can you try powering your phone off and back on? Let me know if that works. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm Here A Lot

My priv Blackberry phone, is always showing no service lately. I have no bars,but I'm able to text.I just bought this phone a couple of months ago,and never had a problem with the phone, its the bar strength, which I never had problems before. 

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey there @Fluffy1!

To understand this better, is this happening everywhere? or a particular location? Eg: Home, Work, Friend's place, etc.

Does this also happen only indoors or indoors and outdoors?

Definitely want to get to the bottom of this Smiley Happy

Cheers

RogersShakir

I'm Here A Lot

it's happened mostly at home, inside the house, It also happened, I noticed a few weeks ago in the City. I'm not sure if it's the phone, or if it's the service. I've always had a Blackberry,and never had a problem with service before. I live outskirts of city.I used a z10 before, but was with a different carrier.

Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @Fluffy1,

Have you tried resetting your network settings on the phone? I've had a similar network issue before with an iPhone but the issue resolved when I replaced my SIM. If you do a Google search, you will find there are multiple users reporting signal issues with various service providers that own the Blackberry Priv. Do you have another phone to test out with your SIM? That can rule out the possibility of it being the network itself and perhaps point towards an issue with the phone? You stated you never had issues with another phone you've used in the past. 

@Meowmix, any thoughts? 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm Here A Lot

I have no idea how to check the networks.I'm with Rogers and eastlink.I only have one phone now.I'll take phone into Rogers next week.I'm texting now without bars.but no messages of no service today.